[quote=keith]I won a ticket to this last night in FTRs main event satty
having thought about this I'm offering to sell a max 34% of my action on this tourney. I'm a cash game player so any investors should look on this as a pure punt . As such initially i want each investor to buy a maximum 4% of my action. Also splitting it so that 17% will be available at pokervip.com and 17% at cardschat.com.
In addition , i'm giving 1% to LD1977 at cardschat as he was the bubble boy in the FTR tourney so he is still invested in the tourney.
Also giving 1/2% to Mattusko and Jon just in case chris reneges on his payback. Finally giving 1/2% to krcmdc and Mcstakn for all their advice over the years.
1 relevent screenames : stars Keith_MM FTP MM_keith
2. reason for the stake : take some value from the ticket i won whilst still retaining a big interest in winning a decent cash
3.full value of the stake: 1000$ buyin ...ticket allready won and paid for
4.1 event FTOPs main event today at FTP starting 18.30 UK time
5. % looking to sell :34% (17% at cardschat : 17% at pokervip)
6. cost per %: $10
min 1/2% 5$
max 4% 40$
7. no markup or makeup . investor gets direct % of cashes that they invested
8 no previous stakes
9. regularly cashed in private FTR and cardschat event and am still reigning FTR gauntlet champion but none of those really show up in sharkscope etc.You should look at this as a punt at getting a big win .
10. pay by transfer on stars (Keith_MM) or ftp (MM_keith)
I'm in the UK so no tax considerations on any cashes for me .
US investors (PM me and we can discuss paypal as an option)
jonVIP 1/2% gift
mattusko 1/2% gift
LD1977 1% gift
krcmdc 1/2% gift
mcstackn 1/2% gift
17% available at pokervip
17% available at cardschat